Katelynn Rose

vineri, 22 iulie 2011

Summer make-up contest

So, a while back I've told you about a contest that I'm entering :D and now I can show you the make-up looks that I've done for this contest :D hope you like them. Click on the picture to go to the contest page and "like" as a vote....not only for me, but for any make-up look that you might like :D. The one with the most "like"s :)) wins :D. Here are my looks:

Summer sparkle


Hot summer

Golden glow

Again please vote for your favourites :D xoxo

7 comentarii:

  1. You are easily one of the most talented makeup artists on here! I love all of your looks! You have a fab blog! I cannot wait to read more of your posts.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you so so so much :D your comment totally made my day :D, you have no idea how much it means to me to hear something like this :D xoxo >:D<

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The first one is my favourite ! You are so talented, love the mix of colours.

    Im following, I will try to follow your tutorials.... <3
    amintasfashion

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you so much for your support :D...i want to follow your blog as well, but i can't find a "follow" button :|

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. The first look is amazing <3

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. hey you can see Sydney based mobile freelance hair and makeup artist providing service for film, television, wedding makeup, advertising, corporate, events and specializing in bridal makeup. they are amazing....

    RăspundețiȘtergere