Katelynn Rose

vineri, 21 octombrie 2011

Korean Goodies :D




             Hello ladies, today I have something for you that’s out of my comfort zone...not make-up, but fashion :D. I just found out about a Korean site that ships internationally :D wohooo. I’m soo so excited about this site, because they have amazing clothes and accessories at amazing prices. The site is called RisingTaste  and they have a large variety of clothes, shoes, accessories, you just have to browse through all of their pages and I’m certain you will find something amazing for you.  I will show you some of my favorite picks, to give you an idea of what’s on the site: (click on the pics for a direct link to the items on the site)

Double-breasted Pockets Long Wool Coat White

Korea Style Leisure Lapel Collar Coat Black

Korea Style Casual Double-breasted Trench Coat Yellow

Reflexed Fur Wedge Heel Short Boots Brown


Korean Grace High Heel Belted Short Boot Black

Vintage Rhinestone Embellished Owl Long Necklace Bronze


Cute Lock and Key Sweater Chain Silver


Elegant Violin Clavier Sweater Chain Pink

          Ok so these are just a small part of what the site has to offer....you can find blouses, skirts, pants, jackets, blazers, shoes, and my favorite part, accessories. I mean, look at the owl necklace :)) for those who are familiar with Avon...these are a lot cuter and cheaper :D. So...my advice...check the site out...you might fall in love with some of their stuff. Xoxo

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu