Katelynn Rose

duminică, 14 august 2011

Lancome inspired

Hey all, I know, long time no talk :)), srry I've been MIA for so long, but it's summer, travelling, stuff, you know :)). So, I was reading a Cosmopolitan magazine the other day and I saw the add for the new Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara and I fell in love with the make-up looks that the models had :D and I decided to do them all :D. Here is a picture of them, srry it's a small one, couldn't find a bigger one :|


And I did the silver smokey one today :D, hope you like it :D aaaaaaaand :D I used false lashes, this is my first time using real false lashes, I used to put them on in photoshop (I'm lazy I know :)) ) but today I did it and I am really proud of the result :D. What do you all think? Please comment and let me know :D.




Feel free to comment and send me requests of any make-up look or ideas for a new post :D xoxo

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu