Katelynn Rose

vineri, 25 noiembrie 2011

New year's eve make-up ideas

Hello my lovelies, long time no see, I know. I'm sorry I've been MIA lately, I wasn't in the mood to do anything...just going through a faze. But I'm back now and ready to post frequently :D. So...today I have for you the begining of a new series :D...I want my make-up look for New year's eve to be stunning so, I decided to try out some looks, let my imagination do all the work and see which one is the best fo NYE :). This is the first one I came up with :D what do you all think? You NEED to help me and give me ideas :D. Comment and be my inspiration :D








Xoxo :)

4 comentarii:

  1. You have a real amazing talent with makeup! I found your blog from Makeup Bee, I loveeee your looks over there. Excellent work :D

    Jessica
    http://holding-beauty.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hey admin, your blog's design is so cool and loving it. Your articles are so cool. Please continue this great work. Greets!!!

    Make Up Artists

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. تواصل مع اسرع خدمة عملاء من مركز صيانة يونيفرسال واحصل على احدث قطع الغيار الاصلية باقل الاسعار من توكيل يونيفرسال فقط من خلال تواصلك معنا الان

    RăspundețiȘtergere